USANA's BiOmega provides advanced and guaranteed levels of EPA and DHA, two long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
You know that fish oil is really good for you because it contains important omega fatty acids, which contribute to brain development and both joint and cardiovascular health. But storing fish and cooking it properly is a hassle. And when you have a busy lifestyle, eating fish every night can get pretty pricey, pretty quick. BiOmega is a fish oil supplement that’s easy to take every day, especially when you feel that you’re not getting enough fish in your diet.
BiOmega has all the benefits of fish oil in a convenient gel capsule, and it is essentially free of harmful contaminants like mercury because of its double distillation process. It also contains concentrated doses of DHA, a beneficial fat that supports memory and learning, and is greatly recommended for pregnant women.
View from AsktheScientists:
BENEFITS OF BIOMEGA
- Supports sound cardiovascular health and joint health
- Supports healthy blood pressure and cholesterol
- Promotes healthy pregnancies and healthy babies
- Omega-3 fatty acids important for memory and learning
- Supports eye health
- BiOmega contains an additional dose of vitamin D, a nutrient found deficient in the average diet.
- Provides advanced and guaranteed levels of EPA and DHA, two long-chain omega-3 fatty acids important for memory and learning.
- Formulated with lemon oil to eliminate the fishy aftertaste associated with most fish oil supplements.
- Offers exceptional purity - virtually free of harmful contaminants.
- BiOmega has been thoroughly tested, evaluated, and given the respected stamp of approval by ConsumerLab.com.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE FISH OIL?
Walk into a health food or supplement store, and you’ll probably start tripping over fish oil supplements. They’re everywhere. And with good reason: Data on the benefits of consuming fish, fish oil, and omega-3 fatty acids is staggering.
There’s a common misconception floating around that fat is bad for your diet, but the truth is, there is one type of fat—omega-3 fatty acids—that you don’t want to skimp on.
Omega-3 fatty acids are found naturally in oily fish like salmon, anchovy, halibut, sardines and tuna. They can also be found in plant and nut oils, flaxseed, fortified foods, etc. Omega-6 fatty acids are also extremely important and are commonly found in dairy products, beans, potatoes, beef and many more foods.
A balance of omega-3s and omega-6s would be the best on the dinner plate, but the reality is, most people get way more omega-6s in their diets and don’t consume enough omega-3 food sources to receive their health benefits.
TRY THIS PRODUCT
Receive an additional 10% off by signing up for convenient recurring deliveries with Auto Order.
HOW HEALTHY ARE YOU?
For a complete assessment of your lifestyle and product recommendation, visit the True Health Assessment.
These recommendations do not replace medical advice. Always follow the recommendations of your physicians.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.