The Digestive Enzyme supplement supplies enzymes to help you digest your meals more efficiently and alleviate the sense of fullness after a large meal or bloating associated with digestion. Now with added artichoke extract, this unique formula also helps provide relief from occasional digestive issues.
View from AsktheScientists:
TIM BRADLEY and DR. OZ
TIM BRADLEY, USANA-sponsored World Champion in Boxing shares his Digestive Enzyme experience on the world famous Dr. Oz Show.
Click the picture of Dr. Oz and Tim Bradley. By clicking, it will redirect you to the Official Dr. Oz Show website.
BENEFITS OF DIGESTIVE ENZYME
Our body naturally produces enzymes to digest the foods we eat, but certain factors, including age or food sensitivities, may reduce our ability to digest foods efficiently. This can lead to stomach upset. Eating large meals can also cause mild indigestion.
Digestive Enzyme helps aid digestion by augmenting the enzymes our pancreas naturally excretes with a wide range of the enzymes that help break down the food we eat:
- Amylase: breaks down starch
- Bromelain: breaks down protein
- Cellulase: breaks down cellulose
- Lactase: breaks down lactose
- Lipase: breaks down fat
- Papain: breaks down protein
- Protease: breaks down protein
- Artichoke extract has been shown to be effective in relieving digestive complaints, such as mild dyspepsia (stomach upset), by aiding the digestion of fatty foods, especially after a large meal.*
- Supplies enzymes to support normal digestion and optimal macronutrient absorption
- Helps relieve occasional upset stomach, indigestion, heartburn, gas, and bloating after eating a large meal
- Supports overall digestive health
WHO NEEDS DIGESTIVE ENZYME?
Digestive Enzyme is for people who have:
- Food Allergies
- Chronic Stress
- Gas and Bloating
- Undigested Food in Stool
- Oily Stools
- Intestinal Damage
- Poor Pancreatic Functions
- Lactose Problems
TRY THIS PRODUCT
Receive an additional 10% off by signing up for convenient recurring deliveries with Auto Order.
These recommendations do not replace medical advice. Always follow the recommendations of your physicians.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.