Hepasil DTX is full of nutrients that are superstars when it comes to supporting liver health and our natural detoxification processes.
Our body’s detoxifying organ, the liver serves as a clearing station to help the body break down harmful waste products. Its importance is magnified by the amount of foreign toxins that enter the body through the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat.
The liver produces digestive and detoxifying enzymes that assist the body by modifying toxic metabolites and foreign chemicals, reducing their toxicity. Afterward, the toxins are eliminated from the body.
Hepasil DTX assists the liver in its normal function of cleansing the body of the toxins it encounters on a regular basis.
View from AsktheScientists:
WHAT MAKES IT WORK?
- Choline helps process dietary fat and transport it from the liver.
- Milk-thistle extract provides strong antioxidant properties to help defend against oxidative stress generated by the detoxification process. Phytochemicals in milk thistle also assist with protein synthesis, which may help regenerate liver cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid supports important enzymes both inside and outside the cells
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine scavenges free radicals inside and outside the cell and promotes detoxification.
WHAT MAKES IT BETTER?
- The first product of its kind made using USANA’s innovative Nutritional Hybrid Technology.
- The proprietary antioxidant blend that includes turmeric extract and patented Olivol® olive-fruit extract is unmatched for liver support.
- Created based on credible, peer-reviewed science, Hepasil DTX is made with the same commitment to quality, safety, and purity that you have come to expect from USANA.
TRY THIS PRODUCT
Receive an additional 10% off by signing up for convenient recurring deliveries with Auto Order.
These recommendations do not replace medical advice. Always follow the recommendations of your physicians.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.