USANA’s Proglucamune daily supplement combines ancient wisdom with modern science to support robust immune function. The unique combination of zinc plus baker’s yeast and reishi and shiitake mushrooms in the InCelligence Beta-Glucan Complex is designed to help support your body’s natural defenses.
The immune system is made up of many biological structures and processes that detect a wide variety of foreign agents and pathogens and distinguish them from the body’s own healthy tissue. There are three types of immunity: surface immunity, innate immunity, and adaptive immunity. Surface immunity is the first line of defense—the barriers that actively keep pathogens out.
View from AsktheScientists:
WHAT MAKES PROGLUCAMUNE POTENT
Proglucamune contains a potent blend of ingredients:
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) and shiitake (Lentinula edodes) mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicines to support vitality. They are rich in polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties and help promote cellular protection.*
- A specific strain of baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) provides beta 1,3/1,6 glucan, a natural carbohydrate shown to prime the immune system. Clinical studies have shown that the strain of baker’s yeast in Proglucamune provides exceptional support for immunity and daily wellness, even during times of occasional, mild stress.*
- Zinc is an essential trace element that supports proper functioning of immune cells and serves as an intracellular signaling molecule for immune cells, enhancing the effectiveness of the InCelligence Beta-Glucan Complex. It also acts as an antioxidant to help defend against oxidative stress.*
- Contains zinc and the InCelligence Beta-Glucan Complex to support healthy immunity.
- Helps you stay fit and well, even during times of occasional stress.
- Primes immune cells’ natural protective responses
TRY THIS PRODUCT
Receive an additional 10% off by signing up for convenient recurring deliveries with Auto Order.
*Not available in all countries.
These recommendations do not replace medical advice. Always follow the recommendations of your physicians.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.